BA Hons, FD (Open) Counselling, MBACP Accredited
Thank you for visiting Fairhaven Counselling and Psychotherapy’s website.
I am an experienced UKRCP registered BACP Accredited counsellor offering person-centred/humanistic therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, solution focused brief therapy and personal development coaching. All work is conducted via secure video link or telephone to ensure your safety and continuity of care.
I can work both short and long term according to your individual needs and I offer flexible daytime appointments from Monday to Friday.
Fairhaven Counselling is based in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, UK.
I work with adults and young adults covering many issues including:
- Disability and caring issues (inc. Dementia, Stroke, etc)
- Loss and change
- Divorce and separation issues
- Abuse and sexual abuse
- Stress and work related stress
- Anger management
- Relationship problems
- Social anxiety
- Family and Child related issues
- Postnatal depression
- Childhood issues
- Low self esteem or confidence
- Lack of motivation
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Trauma
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Person Centred Therapy
Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I am also a member of the Counselling Directory and the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).